2016 Copyright Holistic Natural Health
1. Where is your practice located and do you have on site parking available?
- Our massage practice is located on the Mornington Peninsula (299 Esplanade, Mt Martha, VIC 3934). It is about an hour drive from the city and about 25 minutes from Frankston.
- We provide on site parking for our clients.
2. Do you have offices in other than the listed location?
- No, we do not, but we do provide mobile services (see below) if you do not wish to travel to us, Andrew will travel to you. He regularly travels to Country VIC, ACT, NSW, QLD and occasionally to SA, TAS, WA. He even travels internationally to see clients.
3. Do you do mobile massage?
- We can come to your home, holiday house, office, hotel/motel. Please note: cheap, run down motels are not our thing! Traveling charges may apply. Please ask before booking.
- We have a preference to see our clients at least once at our practice on the Mornington Peninsula before coming to your preferred location. However, we do make exceptions occasionally.
- If you are a new client requesting mobile service, we may require that you pay up front for the services requested.
- See the feedback from our very satisfied clients on the Testimonials page. It should give you an indication of the quality services we provide.
4. Do you provide massages like Thai / Japanese body on body, etc that are not listed on your website?
- Yes, we do provide other massage modalities. but it depends on what you are looking for and whether we are trained / qualified to provide that massage service. We continually strive to improve our skills and services. So, the list of modalities is growing. However, we only listed the most frequently asked for and provided services on our web site. If you do not see the services listed you are looking for just ask we might just be able to help you.
- Speaking of striving to improve our services: we are looking for volunteers for massage research. In return for participation you will receive regular massage absolutely FREE. Please enquire about the conditions and suitability.
5. Can I have my massage session tailored for my specific needs? Eg: I would like both relaxation massage and lymphatic drainage included in my treatmen. Also, I do not like my face touched so I would like to exclude it from the massage and instead of that more time spent on my hands which I love being massaged.
- Yes, of course you can. We can tailor the massage session to suit your individual requirements. We have a form specifically identify such issues and to ensure that your needs are met. If you did not specify it on your form and now would like some changes, then just let us know prior to the commencement of your massage or even any time during it.
6. I have not had a massage before, is there anything I should know?
- You will be required to switch off your mobile phone on arrival and to remove ALL jewellery (including studs) before your massage. You may want to consider leaving your jewellery at home.
- Please endeavour to shower prior to coming to the appointment. If that is not possible or if you had extended travel, please indicate that you will be showering here so that we can allow enough time.
- Massage oils and make-up do not mix well, so it would also be preferable if you did not wear make-up.
- We do not have childcare facilities. To have maximum benefit from the massage and be able to relax, please leave your children at home.
7. Are there any forms that I need to fill in?
- the New Patient Form: It is lengthy, but rest assured that ALL the information is VITAL to helping you get better by selecting the most appropriate service for your needs. Filling the form out prior to your appointment leaves more time for your massage. We urge you to take time to fill in this form and please feel free to be as open as you can be, because ALL information you provide us with is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
- the Informed Consent form: We will explain to you what is involved in providing the services you selected and give you the opportunity to ask anything you may wish to have answered. Some of the services may require that you fully disrobe and that we work on delicate and sensitive areas of your body or at least close proximity to them. Hence we require that you read and sign the informed consent form.
- We do not want you to make any assumptions as to what is included or what is not included in the services. Equally we do not want to make any assumptions either as to what your wishes and requirements are. So please read the form carefully before signing it and do not skip any lines or sections. It may lead to disappointment that neither of us want. Signing this form provides us with authority to carry out the services you requested.
8. Do I have to take off all my clothes?
- We can give you a massage with clothing on. However, we would be able to provide you with a better, more effective massage if we had access to your skin at the areas of your body that needs attention.
- Traditionally massage is performed directly on your skin. As such we would recommend based on the services you seek as to how much of your clothing you should take off. Having said that it is only a recommendation and you should ONLY disrobe according to your comfort level so that you remain relaxed.
9. Will I be disrobing in privacy?
- Unless you request the practioner's presence, the practitioner will leave the room while you are disrobing and getting on the massage table. There will be clean sheets and towels provided specially for you to cover yourself after you get on the massage table. The practitioner may adjust them if needed and will only uncover the areas of your body that is being worked on. See individual therapies for more info.
- If you need help with undressing or getting onto the massage table (some clients do), the practitioner will hold a screen up to shield you while you are disrobing. The practitioner will wrap you in the screen to maintain your modesty when you finished disrobing and help you to get on the massage table. Please advise if you need such help.
- After the massage your practitioner will help you to get off the massage table if you need such help and will leave the treatment room while you dress up.
- Please let us know if you have any question or special requirements.
10. Are there any medical conditions that make massage inadvisable?
- Yes, they are called contra indications for massage. Your medical history should help to pinpoint such matters. Your massage therapist will alert you to such conditions if you have any when your new patient form is reviewed. It is your responsibility to fill out the new patient form honestly. It is critical that at the beginning of each appointment any changes to your health to be brought to the practitioner's attention without delay.
11. Can I get a rebate from my insurance company?
- Provided that you have the right type of insurance cover and that your insurer does in fact refund money for professional massage services, YES, you will get a refund from your insurance provider. However, please check with them prior to making a booking with us to avoid disappointments. We can most certainly provide you with a receipt for the services we provided. The rest is up to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Mount Martha VIC 3934
If Mt Martha is too far for you to travel we can visit you in your home, office, hotel, etc.
Andrew also travels interstate (Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth, Hobart) and internationally to see clients
Bookings are essential!
Phone: 0466 512 100
Call or SMS 24/7
First/last appointment commences at:
Mon - Fri: 8:00am and 9:00pm
Sat - Sun: 9:00am and 9:00pm
For emergency you can contact us 24/7
MasterCard, Visa, PayPal,
Please click on the following links for details
Massage, aromatherapy, energy healing and sugaring
(the natural hair removal alternative especially for people with sensitive skin)
the home of massage
The place to visit for infinite source of positive energy, love and healing
Whether you are seeking help with an ailment, some form of stress relief or to indulge in total relaxation we are here for you.
Follow up appointments (20-45 min):
as required by our clients
Triggered stress/tension release
(incl. use of massagers - Clt, Gsp, Mo, Sqrt)
(Swedish, hot stone, bamboo, Lomi Lomi)
(stress/tension relief, nurturing TLC/body appreciation, deep physical and mental relaxation)
(treatment involves all your chakras or concentrates on Root chakra only)
(therapeutic, deep tissue, anti-cellulite, DETOX/manual lymphatic drainage, body toning, Reproductive Organ Massage)
(Basic, Advanced and Ultimate treatment including tantric)
(consulation and bathe for conditions like: headaches, insomnia, stress, depression, digestive problems, women suffering from PMS, excessive bleeding, menstrual cramps)
(hair removal including full Brazilian)
For conditions like:
* Relief from trauma, emotional / mental stress and anxiety
* Relaxation, increased vitality and energy
* Improved concentration and performance
* Increased motivation to achieve
* Dealing better with changes
* Recovering from loss of partner and/or relationship break-ups)
* The art of Tantra
* Self breast massage
* Reconnection massage for couples
* For those who genuinely need, but can not afford to pay for treatment
We seek to exchange with:
* massage students
* massage enthusiasts
*people who would like to learn
Basic relaxation therapies:
Advanced relaxation therapies: